- Commonwealth accused of loss of 'moral leadership'
- Brush, brush, brush, yet the dust remains
- African legacies: settler-colonialism, land-politics
- Debt and Africa's poor: the World Bank relents
- African Deadlines: "Twenty Two Years in the Long Grass of Central Africa without a break"
- Tainted data hide the cost if Africa's upheavals
- Dizzy Worms - An African Tale
- Africa must act on Zimbabwe's disaster
- Empire's angry offspring
- Last Orders at Harrods
UDI zimbabwe publicity Harrods Lusaka reflections The Emperor salesman IMF leader book of the week Zambia Kuwisha danger David Case Dizzy Worms Zaire Yoweri Museveni mile end Ryszard Kapuscinski summit journalist Finance Michaela Wrong Githongo Crisis death Operation Personal Letters protest future Soweto Political Voice Kampala press freedom