- Commonwealth accused of loss of 'moral leadership'
- Brush, brush, brush, yet the dust remains
- African legacies: settler-colonialism, land-politics
- Debt and Africa's poor: the World Bank relents
- African Deadlines: "Twenty Two Years in the Long Grass of Central Africa without a break"
- Tainted data hide the cost if Africa's upheavals
- Dizzy Worms - An African Tale
- Africa must act on Zimbabwe's disaster
- Empire's angry offspring
- Last Orders at Harrods
David Case Rugasira economy Memoirs conflict Aid summit journalist future reflections Book Review leader arts Commonwealth Nelson Mandela book of the week pakistan corruption Operation exile Kampala warrior Apartheid visions publicity independence Desmond Tutu Rugby Yoweri Museveni Parkinson's prime minister Obote death culture Africa