- Commonwealth accused of loss of 'moral leadership'
- Brush, brush, brush, yet the dust remains
- African legacies: settler-colonialism, land-politics
- Debt and Africa's poor: the World Bank relents
- African Deadlines: "Twenty Two Years in the Long Grass of Central Africa without a break"
- Tainted data hide the cost if Africa's upheavals
- Dizzy Worms - An African Tale
- Africa must act on Zimbabwe's disaster
- Empire's angry offspring
- Last Orders at Harrods
Travel reflections Rugasira Apartheid personality Famine Economic Recovery Kuwisha Zambia Anti-Homosexual Laws congo Raymond O'Donnell Dizzee Worms Democracy Personal Letters Githongo Crisis David Case books letters salesman Soweto Michael Holman Harrods Aid Leopard Hills liberation Binaisa South Africa Commonwealth danger Parkinson's poverty Kenya Ethiopia