- Commonwealth accused of loss of 'moral leadership'
- Brush, brush, brush, yet the dust remains
- African legacies: settler-colonialism, land-politics
- Debt and Africa's poor: the World Bank relents
- African Deadlines: "Twenty Two Years in the Long Grass of Central Africa without a break"
- Tainted data hide the cost if Africa's upheavals
- Dizzy Worms - An African Tale
- Africa must act on Zimbabwe's disaster
- Empire's angry offspring
- Last Orders at Harrods
African Deadlines Anti-Homosexual Laws zimbabwe Commonwealth poverty Ethiopia Zambia Immigration Parkinson's Financial Aid Dizzy Worms journalist Famine Profile Royal Malewane Uganda government Afrikaner congo literature Financial Times Literary Review Susie Smith salesman Economic Recovery liberation Apartheid Harrods Asmara tax leader globalisation corruption Luxury Lodge Personal Letters