- Commonwealth accused of loss of 'moral leadership'
- Brush, brush, brush, yet the dust remains
- African legacies: settler-colonialism, land-politics
- Debt and Africa's poor: the World Bank relents
- African Deadlines: "Twenty Two Years in the Long Grass of Central Africa without a break"
- Tainted data hide the cost if Africa's upheavals
- Dizzy Worms - An African Tale
- Africa must act on Zimbabwe's disaster
- Empire's angry offspring
- Last Orders at Harrods
Binaisa Aid economy UDI Personal Letters Crisis publicity personality Susie Smith Rhodesia Kampala cat Personal Letters Immigration Leopard Hills Zaire Band Aid donors Kagnew military Power liberation law IMF literature Lumbashi David Case culture Kuwisha Harrods Nelson Mandela hijacks Finance future Ethiopia