- Commonwealth accused of loss of 'moral leadership'
- Brush, brush, brush, yet the dust remains
- African legacies: settler-colonialism, land-politics
- Debt and Africa's poor: the World Bank relents
- African Deadlines: "Twenty Two Years in the Long Grass of Central Africa without a break"
- Tainted data hide the cost if Africa's upheavals
- Dizzy Worms - An African Tale
- Africa must act on Zimbabwe's disaster
- Empire's angry offspring
- Last Orders at Harrods
Kampala economy Michael Holman Desmond Tutu corruption Parkinson's Dizzee Worms congo Irish Times IMF African Deadlines Africa Ryszard Kapuscinski g8 Dizzy Worms prime minister books war journalist Afrikaner Zaire Rugby mile end Obote literature Democracy Aid World Bank reflections Human Rights culture Nelson Mandela visions Profile Power