- Commonwealth accused of loss of 'moral leadership'
- Brush, brush, brush, yet the dust remains
- African legacies: settler-colonialism, land-politics
- Debt and Africa's poor: the World Bank relents
- African Deadlines: "Twenty Two Years in the Long Grass of Central Africa without a break"
- Tainted data hide the cost if Africa's upheavals
- Dizzy Worms - An African Tale
- Africa must act on Zimbabwe's disaster
- Empire's angry offspring
- Last Orders at Harrods
Yoweri Museveni Zaire poverty tax corruption war Financial Times Literary Review Lumbashi military culture reflections future Mozambique Eritrea Luxury Lodge Raymond O'Donnell Githongo Economic Recovery Gobind Nankani liberation FT Magazine Dizzy Worms summit hijacks Kuwisha Democracy economy David Case Harrods pakistan Last Orders at Harrods help Michaela Wrong Mugabe