- Commonwealth accused of loss of 'moral leadership'
- Brush, brush, brush, yet the dust remains
- African legacies: settler-colonialism, land-politics
- Debt and Africa's poor: the World Bank relents
- African Deadlines: "Twenty Two Years in the Long Grass of Central Africa without a break"
- Tainted data hide the cost if Africa's upheavals
- Dizzy Worms - An African Tale
- Africa must act on Zimbabwe's disaster
- Empire's angry offspring
- Last Orders at Harrods
war poverty Yoweri Museveni congo Michael Holman future ower Desmond Tutu Neutrality Power Nigeria Political Voice hijacks press freedom warrior Zambia liberation Travel Harrods Leopard Hills News tax UN Human Rights Dadaab Obote Finance Crisis South Africa Soweto Monetary Fund Personal Letters law Rugby reflections