- Commonwealth accused of loss of 'moral leadership'
- Brush, brush, brush, yet the dust remains
- African legacies: settler-colonialism, land-politics
- Debt and Africa's poor: the World Bank relents
- African Deadlines: "Twenty Two Years in the Long Grass of Central Africa without a break"
- Tainted data hide the cost if Africa's upheavals
- Dizzy Worms - An African Tale
- Africa must act on Zimbabwe's disaster
- Empire's angry offspring
- Last Orders at Harrods
Personal Letters Kuwisha Lusaka congo Luxury Lodge David Case Mozambique exile economy Power Lumbashi Kenya African angst Mandela Immigration Raymond O'Donnell corruption Financial Times Ethiopia instititions g8 Parkinson's salesman culture Zaire letters summit Neutrality Royal Malewane independence Memoirs Famine reflections Michael Holman Asmara