- Commonwealth accused of loss of 'moral leadership'
- Brush, brush, brush, yet the dust remains
- African legacies: settler-colonialism, land-politics
- Debt and Africa's poor: the World Bank relents
- African Deadlines: "Twenty Two Years in the Long Grass of Central Africa without a break"
- Tainted data hide the cost if Africa's upheavals
- Dizzy Worms - An African Tale
- Africa must act on Zimbabwe's disaster
- Empire's angry offspring
- Last Orders at Harrods
ower independence Neutrality reflections Personal Letters David Case conflict Lumbashi Dizzy Worms Eritrea Commonwealth Michaela Wrong liberation Michael Holman African angst law UDI Yoweri Museveni instititions Nigeria Democracy economy The Emperor Kampala Travel help leader future Book Review Power Economic Recovery Gobind Nankani press freedom Githongo Rugby