- Commonwealth accused of loss of 'moral leadership'
- Brush, brush, brush, yet the dust remains
- African legacies: settler-colonialism, land-politics
- Debt and Africa's poor: the World Bank relents
- African Deadlines: "Twenty Two Years in the Long Grass of Central Africa without a break"
- Tainted data hide the cost if Africa's upheavals
- Dizzy Worms - An African Tale
- Africa must act on Zimbabwe's disaster
- Empire's angry offspring
- Last Orders at Harrods
World Bank Binaisa danger liberation Irish Times African angst Human Rights Rhodesia Lumbashi Soweto UN Famine corruption books Biography globalisation Lusaka press freedom reflections Nigeria Zambia arts Yoweri Museveni Leopard Hills Immigration congo Britain Political Voice personality Nelson Mandela Book Review legal Githongo Democracy poverty