- Commonwealth accused of loss of 'moral leadership'
- Brush, brush, brush, yet the dust remains
- African legacies: settler-colonialism, land-politics
- Debt and Africa's poor: the World Bank relents
- African Deadlines: "Twenty Two Years in the Long Grass of Central Africa without a break"
- Tainted data hide the cost if Africa's upheavals
- Dizzy Worms - An African Tale
- Africa must act on Zimbabwe's disaster
- Empire's angry offspring
- Last Orders at Harrods
Kampala mile end UN protest arts Afrikaner Kagnew literature Immigration books Kenya war letters poverty Commonwealth African Deadlines danger cat Mandela politics Mugabe South Africa Yoweri Museveni Human Rights Michael Holman Crisis Fatboy World Bank UDI Githongo Memoirs Eritrea Rhodesia Power reflections