- Commonwealth accused of loss of 'moral leadership'
- Brush, brush, brush, yet the dust remains
- African legacies: settler-colonialism, land-politics
- Debt and Africa's poor: the World Bank relents
- African Deadlines: "Twenty Two Years in the Long Grass of Central Africa without a break"
- Tainted data hide the cost if Africa's upheavals
- Dizzy Worms - An African Tale
- Africa must act on Zimbabwe's disaster
- Empire's angry offspring
- Last Orders at Harrods
letters personality Dizzy Worms Immigration Susie Smith salesman Kenya Zaire Anti-Homosexual Laws leader Britain Crisis g8 Mozambique Gobind Nankani tax Memoirs mile end Raymond O'Donnell Binaisa liberation Kuwisha conflict Desmond Tutu Dadaab Irish Times The White Giraffe visions future Rugasira Power The Emperor literature Asmara war