- Commonwealth accused of loss of 'moral leadership'
- Brush, brush, brush, yet the dust remains
- African legacies: settler-colonialism, land-politics
- Debt and Africa's poor: the World Bank relents
- African Deadlines: "Twenty Two Years in the Long Grass of Central Africa without a break"
- Tainted data hide the cost if Africa's upheavals
- Dizzy Worms - An African Tale
- Africa must act on Zimbabwe's disaster
- Empire's angry offspring
- Last Orders at Harrods
books Rugasira summit tax death future Crisis Uganda poverty pakistan Susie Smith Obote personality Desmond Tutu African angst Eritrea politics Commonwealth Immigration Operation corruption war salesman Financial Times World Bank Economic Recovery Asmara culture Rugby Monetary Fund Dizzee Worms Zaire letters military visions