- Commonwealth accused of loss of 'moral leadership'
- Brush, brush, brush, yet the dust remains
- African legacies: settler-colonialism, land-politics
- Debt and Africa's poor: the World Bank relents
- African Deadlines: "Twenty Two Years in the Long Grass of Central Africa without a break"
- Tainted data hide the cost if Africa's upheavals
- Dizzy Worms - An African Tale
- Africa must act on Zimbabwe's disaster
- Empire's angry offspring
- Last Orders at Harrods
prime minister Dizzy Worms Monetary Fund ower g8 Economic Recovery Rhodesia Afrikaner Personal Letters Leopard Hills Operation Gobind Nankani Book Review poverty Dizzee Worms Nigeria Irish Times Rugby Michael Holman zimbabwe Uganda literature South Africa government Democracy David Case Britain letters law Profile personality Kagnew Financial Aid cat Literary Review