- Commonwealth accused of loss of 'moral leadership'
- Brush, brush, brush, yet the dust remains
- African legacies: settler-colonialism, land-politics
- Debt and Africa's poor: the World Bank relents
- African Deadlines: "Twenty Two Years in the Long Grass of Central Africa without a break"
- Tainted data hide the cost if Africa's upheavals
- Dizzy Worms - An African Tale
- Africa must act on Zimbabwe's disaster
- Empire's angry offspring
- Last Orders at Harrods
Dizzy Worms book of the week Travel journalist prime minister Eritrea The Emperor Githongo donors exile legal Novel culture Famine corruption Lusaka danger independence Rugasira Rugby Royal Malewane Lumbashi Book Review Asmara Finance Harrods publicity Rhodesia arts South Africa Commonwealth instititions Memoirs g8 protest