- Commonwealth accused of loss of 'moral leadership'
- Brush, brush, brush, yet the dust remains
- African legacies: settler-colonialism, land-politics
- Debt and Africa's poor: the World Bank relents
- African Deadlines: "Twenty Two Years in the Long Grass of Central Africa without a break"
- Tainted data hide the cost if Africa's upheavals
- Dizzy Worms - An African Tale
- Africa must act on Zimbabwe's disaster
- Empire's angry offspring
- Last Orders at Harrods
UDI politics books pakistan Harrods Soweto IMF Zambia salesman Mozambique exile Rugby Parkinson's Michael Holman letters Dadaab Crisis journalist Book Review African angst culture protest press freedom Luxury Lodge liberation Novel Susie Smith Anti-Homosexual Laws Rugasira book of the week memo leak legal Irish Times Dizzee Worms law