- Commonwealth accused of loss of 'moral leadership'
- Brush, brush, brush, yet the dust remains
- African legacies: settler-colonialism, land-politics
- Debt and Africa's poor: the World Bank relents
- African Deadlines: "Twenty Two Years in the Long Grass of Central Africa without a break"
- Tainted data hide the cost if Africa's upheavals
- Dizzy Worms - An African Tale
- Africa must act on Zimbabwe's disaster
- Empire's angry offspring
- Last Orders at Harrods
liberation Human Rights Novel visions tax Harrods African angst Political Voice Memoirs Power culture leader danger Michaela Wrong Personal Letters Zambia independence legal Nelson Mandela help Operation The Emperor prime minister cat Rugasira Rugby instititions Democracy Nigeria Lumbashi Afrikaner zimbabwe salesman Githongo Irish Times