- Commonwealth accused of loss of 'moral leadership'
- Brush, brush, brush, yet the dust remains
- African legacies: settler-colonialism, land-politics
- Debt and Africa's poor: the World Bank relents
- African Deadlines: "Twenty Two Years in the Long Grass of Central Africa without a break"
- Tainted data hide the cost if Africa's upheavals
- Dizzy Worms - An African Tale
- Africa must act on Zimbabwe's disaster
- Empire's angry offspring
- Last Orders at Harrods
Harrods Dadaab UDI Travel death protest publicity future African Deadlines corruption Power salesman Royal Malewane Band Aid Michael Holman government UN summit Ryszard Kapuscinski David Case statistic arts Financial Times Ethiopia World Bank Lumbashi Rugby congo Book Review politics prime minister help Kuwisha mile end Biography