- Commonwealth accused of loss of 'moral leadership'
- Brush, brush, brush, yet the dust remains
- African legacies: settler-colonialism, land-politics
- Debt and Africa's poor: the World Bank relents
- African Deadlines: "Twenty Two Years in the Long Grass of Central Africa without a break"
- Tainted data hide the cost if Africa's upheavals
- Dizzy Worms - An African Tale
- Africa must act on Zimbabwe's disaster
- Empire's angry offspring
- Last Orders at Harrods
legal Lusaka Economic Recovery Biography warrior Monetary Fund Anti-Homosexual Laws Dizzy Worms arts Apartheid Operation Githongo Ethiopia danger News Kagnew Nelson Mandela book of the week Power Nigeria Michael Holman globalisation Yoweri Museveni Rhodesia future leader Luxury Lodge hijacks Leopard Hills law Zambia UDI literature mile end Crisis