- Commonwealth accused of loss of 'moral leadership'
- Brush, brush, brush, yet the dust remains
- African legacies: settler-colonialism, land-politics
- Debt and Africa's poor: the World Bank relents
- African Deadlines: "Twenty Two Years in the Long Grass of Central Africa without a break"
- Tainted data hide the cost if Africa's upheavals
- Dizzy Worms - An African Tale
- Africa must act on Zimbabwe's disaster
- Empire's angry offspring
- Last Orders at Harrods
UN Michaela Wrong The Emperor Kampala Mandela Personal Letters Eritrea Rhodesia Crisis pakistan UDI Yoweri Museveni Ryszard Kapuscinski Uganda government corruption Personal Letters Desmond Tutu Harrods Biography Githongo books publicity Lumbashi Ethiopia Operation liberation World Bank Afrikaner Soweto Neutrality Zaire warrior Aid prime minister