- Commonwealth accused of loss of 'moral leadership'
- Brush, brush, brush, yet the dust remains
- African legacies: settler-colonialism, land-politics
- Debt and Africa's poor: the World Bank relents
- African Deadlines: "Twenty Two Years in the Long Grass of Central Africa without a break"
- Tainted data hide the cost if Africa's upheavals
- Dizzy Worms - An African Tale
- Africa must act on Zimbabwe's disaster
- Empire's angry offspring
- Last Orders at Harrods
law Neutrality help Personal Letters Michael Holman Lumbashi statistic future Britain Desmond Tutu Mozambique World Bank Uganda Operation letters politics Mugabe David Case Leopard Hills Memoirs Yoweri Museveni Ethiopia Aid Zaire Githongo Kagnew Rhodesia poverty Literary Review mile end legal Jeffrey D Sachs Commonwealth UDI Novel