A rare insight into a journey through Africa in 1977 through correspondence with a friendLetter to Chris
- Commonwealth accused of loss of 'moral leadership'
- Brush, brush, brush, yet the dust remains
- African legacies: settler-colonialism, land-politics
- Debt and Africa's poor: the World Bank relents
- African Deadlines: "Twenty Two Years in the Long Grass of Central Africa without a break"
- Tainted data hide the cost if Africa's upheavals
- Dizzy Worms - An African Tale
- Africa must act on Zimbabwe's disaster
- Empire's angry offspring
- Last Orders at Harrods
Harrods Aid Susie Smith Crisis Ryszard Kapuscinski tax danger hijacks Jeffrey D Sachs Novel leader publicity ower independence Travel visions Zaire instititions future law Nigeria arts journalist Lumbashi Financial Times donors Irish Times exile poverty culture Rugasira liberation literature Neutrality David Case