A rare insight into a journey through Africa in 1977 through correspondence with a friendLetter to Chris
- Commonwealth accused of loss of 'moral leadership'
- Brush, brush, brush, yet the dust remains
- African legacies: settler-colonialism, land-politics
- Debt and Africa's poor: the World Bank relents
- African Deadlines: "Twenty Two Years in the Long Grass of Central Africa without a break"
- Tainted data hide the cost if Africa's upheavals
- Dizzy Worms - An African Tale
- Africa must act on Zimbabwe's disaster
- Empire's angry offspring
- Last Orders at Harrods
Novel visions Britain law ower Dizzy Worms Kagnew Africa danger cat Mozambique Lumbashi Jeffrey D Sachs Kenya Gobind Nankani government corruption Luxury Lodge Personal Letters personality Kampala Zambia economy Somali coast poverty legal Anti-corruption Financial Times Human Rights instititions News Immigration Eritrea war culture