A rare insight into a journey through Africa in 1977 through correspondence with a friendLetter to Chris
- Commonwealth accused of loss of 'moral leadership'
- Brush, brush, brush, yet the dust remains
- African legacies: settler-colonialism, land-politics
- Debt and Africa's poor: the World Bank relents
- African Deadlines: "Twenty Two Years in the Long Grass of Central Africa without a break"
- Tainted data hide the cost if Africa's upheavals
- Dizzy Worms - An African Tale
- Africa must act on Zimbabwe's disaster
- Empire's angry offspring
- Last Orders at Harrods
Obote Immigration Zaire African angst Anti-Homosexual Laws Fatboy mile end Uganda Africa Asmara Rhodesia visions Desmond Tutu Harrods cat liberation Kuwisha Somali coast The White Giraffe Jeffrey D Sachs Financial Times government death Crisis Michael Holman Human Rights Personal Letters Susie Smith Gobind Nankani David Case Apartheid economy Lumbashi hijacks congo