A rare insight into a journey through Africa in 1977 through correspondence with a friendLetter to Chris
- Commonwealth accused of loss of 'moral leadership'
- Brush, brush, brush, yet the dust remains
- African legacies: settler-colonialism, land-politics
- Debt and Africa's poor: the World Bank relents
- African Deadlines: "Twenty Two Years in the Long Grass of Central Africa without a break"
- Tainted data hide the cost if Africa's upheavals
- Dizzy Worms - An African Tale
- Africa must act on Zimbabwe's disaster
- Empire's angry offspring
- Last Orders at Harrods
Immigration Zambia Kenya World Bank UN Last Orders at Harrods Jeffrey D Sachs protest News publicity Anti-Homosexual Laws Political Voice Rugby Kampala government Zaire Lumbashi help Human Rights hijacks Michaela Wrong Operation Mozambique book of the week Democracy Rugasira warrior visions Githongo Ethiopia Britain Michael Holman Binaisa Famine Aid