A rare insight into a journey through Africa in 1977 through correspondence with a friendLetter to Chris
- Commonwealth accused of loss of 'moral leadership'
- Brush, brush, brush, yet the dust remains
- African legacies: settler-colonialism, land-politics
- Debt and Africa's poor: the World Bank relents
- African Deadlines: "Twenty Two Years in the Long Grass of Central Africa without a break"
- Tainted data hide the cost if Africa's upheavals
- Dizzy Worms - An African Tale
- Africa must act on Zimbabwe's disaster
- Empire's angry offspring
- Last Orders at Harrods
Rugasira South Africa press freedom economy Personal Letters Power Uganda Luxury Lodge Lusaka warrior letters Binaisa Kagnew Mugabe Parkinson's Anti-corruption publicity memo leak instititions salesman military book of the week war death Afrikaner Literary Review literature Obote future Mandela Human Rights Novel leader UDI Crisis