- Rabble Rouser for Peace & Mandela
- The Twilight of White Africa
- Why is Africa poor?
- Last Orders at Harrods 2
- Last Orders at Harrods 3
- Last orders at Harrods 1
- Grudge-driven chip off the anti-apartheid block
- African angst as seen by journalists
- Colours: Forward
- Fatboy and the Dancing Ladies 1
- Fatboy and the Dancing Ladies 2
- Out of Love with Africa
- Commonwealth accused of loss of 'moral leadership'
- Brush, brush, brush, yet the dust remains
- African legacies: settler-colonialism, land-politics
- Debt and Africa's poor: the World Bank relents
- African Deadlines: "Twenty Two Years in the Long Grass of Central Africa without a break"
- Tainted data hide the cost if Africa's upheavals
- Dizzy Worms - An African Tale
- Africa must act on Zimbabwe's disaster
- Empire's angry offspring
- Last Orders at Harrods
Kuwisha hijacks independence UN Jeffrey D Sachs Finance Memoirs Dadaab Anti-Homosexual Laws Mugabe Rugby Crisis Soweto Lusaka exile arts Personal Letters Nelson Mandela Britain Fatboy Lumbashi visions Irish Times Aid Luxury Lodge press freedom Michael Holman Kagnew Book Review Uganda summit corruption South Africa memo leak Yoweri Museveni