A rare insight into a journey through Africa in 1977 through correspondence with a friendLetter to Chris
- Brush, brush, brush, yet the dust remains
- Tainted data hide the cost if Africa's upheavals
- Debt and Africa's poor: the World Bank relents
- Commonwealth accused of loss of 'moral leadership'
- African legacies: settler-colonialism, land-politics
- African Deadlines: "Twenty Two Years in the Long Grass of Central Africa without a break"
- Crisis in Kenya leaves guilty stain on the west
- Last Orders at Harrods
- Spirited general who fought for the poor
- Dizzy Worms - An African Tale
instititions Kagnew Personal Letters politics zimbabwe independence hijacks legal Michaela Wrong publicity Band Aid Fatboy Book Review Anti-Homosexual Laws Kuwisha Democracy Obote warrior Kampala books culture Eritrea war Mugabe visions Soweto Royal Malewane FT Magazine Biography pakistan African angst Monetary Fund Aid Famine Economic Recovery