A rare insight into a journey through Africa in 1977 through correspondence with a friendLetter to Chris
- Tainted data hide the cost if Africa's upheavals
- Brush, brush, brush, yet the dust remains
- Debt and Africa's poor: the World Bank relents
- Commonwealth accused of loss of 'moral leadership'
- African legacies: settler-colonialism, land-politics
- Last Orders at Harrods
- Spirited general who fought for the poor
- Crisis in Kenya leaves guilty stain on the west
- Dizzy Worms - An African Tale
- African Deadlines: "Twenty Two Years in the Long Grass of Central Africa without a break"
IMF Famine journalist Parkinson's zimbabwe Dadaab Economic Recovery FT Magazine press freedom Personal Letters Financial Aid culture Ryszard Kapuscinski Immigration Human Rights Profile Kampala politics The White Giraffe mile end Irish Times Luxury Lodge Financial Times personality government Uganda summit Zambia statistic Commonwealth Rhodesia publicity military Susie Smith pakistan