A rare insight into a journey through Africa in 1977 through correspondence with a friendLetter to Chris
- Commonwealth accused of loss of 'moral leadership'
- Brush, brush, brush, yet the dust remains
- African legacies: settler-colonialism, land-politics
- Debt and Africa's poor: the World Bank relents
- Tainted data hide the cost if Africa's upheavals
- African Deadlines: "Twenty Two Years in the Long Grass of Central Africa without a break"
- Dizzy Worms - An African Tale
- Africa must act on Zimbabwe's disaster
- Empire's angry offspring
- Crisis in Kenya leaves guilty stain on the west
journalist Memoirs Soweto Book Review legal Dizzee Worms Mandela culture Profile Personal Letters independence hijacks instititions g8 Literary Review poverty Kuwisha UDI zimbabwe Obote exile Royal Malewane leader Michaela Wrong Travel pakistan Asmara South Africa book of the week Nelson Mandela protest economy globalisation publicity Rugasira