- Brush, brush, brush, yet the dust remains
- Commonwealth accused of loss of 'moral leadership'
- Tainted data hide the cost if Africa's upheavals
- Debt and Africa's poor: the World Bank relents
- African legacies: settler-colonialism, land-politics
- African Deadlines: "Twenty Two Years in the Long Grass of Central Africa without a break"
- Dizzy Worms - An African Tale
- Crisis in Kenya leaves guilty stain on the west
- Last Orders at Harrods
- Spirited general who fought for the poor
reflections Britain hijacks Profile Travel Irish Times Gobind Nankani Commonwealth legal Uganda danger Dizzee Worms Leopard Hills Lumbashi South Africa Personal Letters World Bank literature Dizzy Worms Operation summit arts Fatboy Human Rights Famine culture Jeffrey D Sachs Band Aid g8 economy Yoweri Museveni congo Nelson Mandela Kampala Ryszard Kapuscinski