- Commonwealth accused of loss of 'moral leadership'
- Brush, brush, brush, yet the dust remains
- African legacies: settler-colonialism, land-politics
- Debt and Africa's poor: the World Bank relents
- Tainted data hide the cost if Africa's upheavals
- African Deadlines: "Twenty Two Years in the Long Grass of Central Africa without a break"
- Dizzy Worms - An African Tale
- Africa must act on Zimbabwe's disaster
- Crisis in Kenya leaves guilty stain on the west
- Last Orders at Harrods
corruption World Bank publicity Kagnew Memoirs Monetary Fund Finance News Aid letters visions Susie Smith statistic press freedom Afrikaner congo prime minister IMF donors exile Gobind Nankani Somali coast military Lusaka Kuwisha Apartheid Nigeria Mandela Biography Obote Financial Times David Case hijacks tax Raymond O'Donnell