- Brush, brush, brush, yet the dust remains
- Commonwealth accused of loss of 'moral leadership'
- African legacies: settler-colonialism, land-politics
- Debt and Africa's poor: the World Bank relents
- Tainted data hide the cost if Africa's upheavals
- African Deadlines: "Twenty Two Years in the Long Grass of Central Africa without a break"
- Dizzy Worms - An African Tale
- Crisis in Kenya leaves guilty stain on the west
- Last Orders at Harrods
- Africa must act on Zimbabwe's disaster
summit African Deadlines leader FT Magazine military Last Orders at Harrods conflict instititions globalisation statistic Harrods personality David Case help Michael Holman legal UDI economy Literary Review books Finance exile Democracy Obote Uganda protest poverty future Britain Eritrea publicity Dadaab IMF Operation Parkinson's