- Brush, brush, brush, yet the dust remains
- Tainted data hide the cost if Africa's upheavals
- Debt and Africa's poor: the World Bank relents
- Commonwealth accused of loss of 'moral leadership'
- African legacies: settler-colonialism, land-politics
- African Deadlines: "Twenty Two Years in the Long Grass of Central Africa without a break"
- Crisis in Kenya leaves guilty stain on the west
- Last Orders at Harrods
- Spirited general who fought for the poor
- Dizzy Worms - An African Tale
danger leader Biography Kenya Zambia tax Literary Review Rugasira Novel Irish Times Michael Holman globalisation independence Desmond Tutu economy Jeffrey D Sachs congo Apartheid Rugby Githongo Power Luxury Lodge Band Aid Ryszard Kapuscinski statistic Afrikaner culture memo leak Uganda liberation salesman war The Emperor Kagnew Immigration