- Commonwealth accused of loss of 'moral leadership'
- Brush, brush, brush, yet the dust remains
- African legacies: settler-colonialism, land-politics
- Debt and Africa's poor: the World Bank relents
- Tainted data hide the cost if Africa's upheavals
- African Deadlines: "Twenty Two Years in the Long Grass of Central Africa without a break"
- Dizzy Worms - An African Tale
- Africa must act on Zimbabwe's disaster
- Empire's angry offspring
- Crisis in Kenya leaves guilty stain on the west
future publicity politics World Bank Desmond Tutu Dizzee Worms Gobind Nankani Zaire cat protest tax Rugasira death visions military Yoweri Museveni Michael Holman Political Voice Kuwisha Literary Review culture salesman Dizzy Worms Immigration Operation UDI help Anti-corruption prime minister warrior Apartheid Binaisa leader memo leak law