- Brush, brush, brush, yet the dust remains
- Commonwealth accused of loss of 'moral leadership'
- Tainted data hide the cost if Africa's upheavals
- Debt and Africa's poor: the World Bank relents
- African legacies: settler-colonialism, land-politics
- African Deadlines: "Twenty Two Years in the Long Grass of Central Africa without a break"
- Dizzy Worms - An African Tale
- Crisis in Kenya leaves guilty stain on the west
- Last Orders at Harrods
- Spirited general who fought for the poor
politics statistic leader government African Deadlines memo leak Kenya zimbabwe Mozambique UDI Rhodesia independence Political Voice Britain IMF literature South Africa Lumbashi Monetary Fund Soweto Apartheid Literary Review Economic Recovery mile end warrior legal Ethiopia Harrods corruption help Aid salesman law death Financial Aid