- Commonwealth accused of loss of 'moral leadership'
- Brush, brush, brush, yet the dust remains
- African legacies: settler-colonialism, land-politics
- Debt and Africa's poor: the World Bank relents
- African Deadlines: "Twenty Two Years in the Long Grass of Central Africa without a break"
- Tainted data hide the cost if Africa's upheavals
- Dizzy Worms - An African Tale
- Africa must act on Zimbabwe's disaster
- Empire's angry offspring
- Last Orders at Harrods
African angst journalist publicity future Dizzy Worms Raymond O'Donnell cat Crisis Susie Smith Financial Times Biography help David Case war mile end corruption Nelson Mandela statistic Rugby Michaela Wrong Mugabe Power Royal Malewane Gobind Nankani Literary Review Financial Aid leader Kagnew summit Monetary Fund Lumbashi Rhodesia instititions Ethiopia Rugasira