- Commonwealth accused of loss of 'moral leadership'
- Brush, brush, brush, yet the dust remains
- African legacies: settler-colonialism, land-politics
- Debt and Africa's poor: the World Bank relents
- Tainted data hide the cost if Africa's upheavals
- African Deadlines: "Twenty Two Years in the Long Grass of Central Africa without a break"
- Dizzy Worms - An African Tale
- Africa must act on Zimbabwe's disaster
- Empire's angry offspring
- Crisis in Kenya leaves guilty stain on the west
Irish Times Lumbashi summit reflections literature journalist Soweto statistic books zimbabwe Royal Malewane Rugasira Anti-Homosexual Laws Nigeria donors help culture salesman Literary Review Immigration Raymond O'Donnell African angst protest poverty Lusaka Yoweri Museveni The Emperor Kagnew Apartheid Fatboy Zambia personality Nelson Mandela Uganda conflict