- Commonwealth accused of loss of 'moral leadership'
- Brush, brush, brush, yet the dust remains
- African legacies: settler-colonialism, land-politics
- Debt and Africa's poor: the World Bank relents
- Tainted data hide the cost if Africa's upheavals
- African Deadlines: "Twenty Two Years in the Long Grass of Central Africa without a break"
- Dizzy Worms - An African Tale
- Africa must act on Zimbabwe's disaster
- Empire's angry offspring
- Crisis in Kenya leaves guilty stain on the west
Gobind Nankani Zambia Financial Times Anti-Homosexual Laws Apartheid Parkinson's Harrods memo leak Somali coast Royal Malewane Personal Letters literature Immigration Michaela Wrong Kenya The White Giraffe letters exile help Mugabe Dizzy Worms prime minister Democracy Fatboy Economic Recovery UN Soweto Human Rights corruption zimbabwe government Luxury Lodge globalisation salesman Literary Review