- Commonwealth accused of loss of 'moral leadership'
- Brush, brush, brush, yet the dust remains
- African legacies: settler-colonialism, land-politics
- Debt and Africa's poor: the World Bank relents
- Tainted data hide the cost if Africa's upheavals
- African Deadlines: "Twenty Two Years in the Long Grass of Central Africa without a break"
- Dizzy Worms - An African Tale
- Africa must act on Zimbabwe's disaster
- Crisis in Kenya leaves guilty stain on the west
- Last Orders at Harrods
military Monetary Fund Rugasira Literary Review pakistan Obote future Mugabe Anti-corruption politics Novel Desmond Tutu Soweto mile end prime minister Zaire African angst Ryszard Kapuscinski UN News Rhodesia poverty Mandela economy salesman Finance Aid legal ower Memoirs war Lusaka Travel exile Economic Recovery