- Commonwealth accused of loss of 'moral leadership'
- Brush, brush, brush, yet the dust remains
- African legacies: settler-colonialism, land-politics
- Debt and Africa's poor: the World Bank relents
- Tainted data hide the cost if Africa's upheavals
- African Deadlines: "Twenty Two Years in the Long Grass of Central Africa without a break"
- Dizzy Worms - An African Tale
- Africa must act on Zimbabwe's disaster
- Empire's angry offspring
- Crisis in Kenya leaves guilty stain on the west
Financial Times Ryszard Kapuscinski personality Africa government literature Soweto Operation Eritrea Obote Kagnew Nigeria Asmara The Emperor Zambia Finance The White Giraffe globalisation arts Financial Aid Leopard Hills Economic Recovery Novel Susie Smith prime minister Apartheid zimbabwe Harrods military Immigration law Anti-Homosexual Laws exile African angst Band Aid