- Commonwealth accused of loss of 'moral leadership'
- Brush, brush, brush, yet the dust remains
- African legacies: settler-colonialism, land-politics
- Debt and Africa's poor: the World Bank relents
- Tainted data hide the cost if Africa's upheavals
- African Deadlines: "Twenty Two Years in the Long Grass of Central Africa without a break"
- Dizzy Worms - An African Tale
- Africa must act on Zimbabwe's disaster
- Crisis in Kenya leaves guilty stain on the west
- Last Orders at Harrods
South Africa Monetary Fund Obote Africa Dizzee Worms Britain News Uganda Jeffrey D Sachs Nelson Mandela protest Travel FT Magazine military Somali coast Rugby Finance Crisis Power Personal Letters summit salesman Anti-corruption Kampala Yoweri Museveni Band Aid World Bank hijacks publicity zimbabwe African angst economy Fatboy reflections mile end