- Commonwealth accused of loss of 'moral leadership'
- Brush, brush, brush, yet the dust remains
- African legacies: settler-colonialism, land-politics
- Debt and Africa's poor: the World Bank relents
- African Deadlines: "Twenty Two Years in the Long Grass of Central Africa without a break"
- Tainted data hide the cost if Africa's upheavals
- Dizzy Worms - An African Tale
- Africa must act on Zimbabwe's disaster
- Empire's angry offspring
- Last Orders at Harrods
economy war Zambia Rhodesia future Literary Review Mandela hijacks African angst Githongo personality military exile mile end g8 independence protest Desmond Tutu zimbabwe Parkinson's legal journalist Democracy literature Rugby prime minister Gobind Nankani Eritrea African Deadlines Leopard Hills Dizzy Worms poverty Michael Holman Mugabe warrior