- Brush, brush, brush, yet the dust remains
- Commonwealth accused of loss of 'moral leadership'
- Tainted data hide the cost if Africa's upheavals
- Debt and Africa's poor: the World Bank relents
- African legacies: settler-colonialism, land-politics
- African Deadlines: "Twenty Two Years in the Long Grass of Central Africa without a break"
- Dizzy Worms - An African Tale
- Crisis in Kenya leaves guilty stain on the west
- Last Orders at Harrods
- Spirited general who fought for the poor
liberation help Irish Times Nelson Mandela Kenya Neutrality Dizzee Worms Obote Zaire Dizzy Worms Mozambique Band Aid conflict mile end Personal Letters Literary Review Democracy Britain Leopard Hills literature Parkinson's Binaisa News The Emperor statistic reflections Biography instititions Famine UN Kagnew zimbabwe Human Rights g8 David Case