- Commonwealth accused of loss of 'moral leadership'
- Brush, brush, brush, yet the dust remains
- African legacies: settler-colonialism, land-politics
- Debt and Africa's poor: the World Bank relents
- Tainted data hide the cost if Africa's upheavals
- African Deadlines: "Twenty Two Years in the Long Grass of Central Africa without a break"
- Dizzy Worms - An African Tale
- Africa must act on Zimbabwe's disaster
- Empire's angry offspring
- Crisis in Kenya leaves guilty stain on the west
instititions Biography Literary Review Profile Uganda Fatboy Human Rights Financial Aid Susie Smith press freedom Kampala congo Nelson Mandela Ryszard Kapuscinski conflict liberation protest mile end Somali coast Rhodesia Anti-Homosexual Laws Financial Times help Zaire poverty law African angst Commonwealth Book Review exile leader Desmond Tutu Dizzy Worms Democracy Asmara