- Brush, brush, brush, yet the dust remains
- Commonwealth accused of loss of 'moral leadership'
- Tainted data hide the cost if Africa's upheavals
- Debt and Africa's poor: the World Bank relents
- African legacies: settler-colonialism, land-politics
- African Deadlines: "Twenty Two Years in the Long Grass of Central Africa without a break"
- Dizzy Worms - An African Tale
- Crisis in Kenya leaves guilty stain on the west
- Last Orders at Harrods
- Spirited general who fought for the poor
government liberation Mugabe Kenya publicity Novel war Royal Malewane warrior Democracy economy Lusaka conflict Travel Economic Recovery help book of the week UDI arts Leopard Hills Literary Review Rhodesia statistic Harrods Soweto Nigeria letters Dizzee Worms donors exile Immigration Profile culture Ethiopia Political Voice