- Brush, brush, brush, yet the dust remains
- Commonwealth accused of loss of 'moral leadership'
- African legacies: settler-colonialism, land-politics
- Debt and Africa's poor: the World Bank relents
- Tainted data hide the cost if Africa's upheavals
- African Deadlines: "Twenty Two Years in the Long Grass of Central Africa without a break"
- Dizzy Worms - An African Tale
- Africa must act on Zimbabwe's disaster
- Crisis in Kenya leaves guilty stain on the west
- Last Orders at Harrods
statistic death Zambia military African Deadlines visions Luxury Lodge instititions Finance summit Susie Smith Mozambique The Emperor Dadaab Kagnew future zimbabwe Financial Aid Power journalist Commonwealth Ethiopia Band Aid g8 Michael Holman literature Personal Letters cat Literary Review books warrior Democracy South Africa Githongo Apartheid