- Brush, brush, brush, yet the dust remains
- Commonwealth accused of loss of 'moral leadership'
- African legacies: settler-colonialism, land-politics
- Debt and Africa's poor: the World Bank relents
- Tainted data hide the cost if Africa's upheavals
- African Deadlines: "Twenty Two Years in the Long Grass of Central Africa without a break"
- Dizzy Worms - An African Tale
- Crisis in Kenya leaves guilty stain on the west
- Last Orders at Harrods
- Africa must act on Zimbabwe's disaster
letters warrior Kampala Kagnew Crisis summit globalisation Immigration Kenya Desmond Tutu culture David Case Financial Aid Eritrea liberation Biography Economic Recovery war Africa prime minister help danger Irish Times Zambia African Deadlines hijacks politics Dizzee Worms Band Aid South Africa Profile Afrikaner memo leak Last Orders at Harrods Literary Review