- Commonwealth accused of loss of 'moral leadership'
- Brush, brush, brush, yet the dust remains
- African legacies: settler-colonialism, land-politics
- Debt and Africa's poor: the World Bank relents
- African Deadlines: "Twenty Two Years in the Long Grass of Central Africa without a break"
- Tainted data hide the cost if Africa's upheavals
- Dizzy Worms - An African Tale
- Africa must act on Zimbabwe's disaster
- Empire's angry offspring
- Last Orders at Harrods
visions protest danger liberation Parkinson's UDI Uganda Monetary Fund hijacks Literary Review Harrods News war book of the week Operation Binaisa Eritrea Somali coast help African Deadlines Luxury Lodge death Profile Democracy Africa Irish Times Rugasira Raymond O'Donnell Desmond Tutu Zambia Lumbashi Personal Letters personality Band Aid Yoweri Museveni