- Commonwealth accused of loss of 'moral leadership'
- Brush, brush, brush, yet the dust remains
- African legacies: settler-colonialism, land-politics
- Debt and Africa's poor: the World Bank relents
- Tainted data hide the cost if Africa's upheavals
- African Deadlines: "Twenty Two Years in the Long Grass of Central Africa without a break"
- Dizzy Worms - An African Tale
- Africa must act on Zimbabwe's disaster
- Empire's angry offspring
- Crisis in Kenya leaves guilty stain on the west
Parkinson's Dizzy Worms corruption mile end reflections Jeffrey D Sachs Luxury Lodge donors Monetary Fund Human Rights cat Crisis warrior Democracy liberation David Case Economic Recovery economy Financial Times pakistan The Emperor tax g8 Profile book of the week Britain independence Kagnew Power Kenya Finance Lumbashi war Kampala Personal Letters