- Brush, brush, brush, yet the dust remains
- Tainted data hide the cost if Africa's upheavals
- Debt and Africa's poor: the World Bank relents
- Commonwealth accused of loss of 'moral leadership'
- African legacies: settler-colonialism, land-politics
- Crisis in Kenya leaves guilty stain on the west
- Last Orders at Harrods
- Spirited general who fought for the poor
- African Deadlines: "Twenty Two Years in the Long Grass of Central Africa without a break"
- Dizzy Worms - An African Tale
Desmond Tutu Britain Zaire Dizzy Worms Kenya independence war letters Personal Letters zimbabwe reflections ower poverty Githongo World Bank Neutrality corruption military Irish Times Crisis Lusaka Obote globalisation Eritrea arts FT Magazine Economic Recovery Rhodesia Immigration Dizzee Worms books Michael Holman economy The White Giraffe Mozambique