- Tainted data hide the cost if Africa's upheavals
- Brush, brush, brush, yet the dust remains
- Debt and Africa's poor: the World Bank relents
- Commonwealth accused of loss of 'moral leadership'
- African legacies: settler-colonialism, land-politics
- Last Orders at Harrods
- Spirited general who fought for the poor
- Crisis in Kenya leaves guilty stain on the west
- Dizzy Worms - An African Tale
- African Deadlines: "Twenty Two Years in the Long Grass of Central Africa without a break"
visions letters Michael Holman protest mile end Financial Aid Fatboy personality zimbabwe Famine Economic Recovery literature Uganda cat donors Susie Smith Mandela Luxury Lodge World Bank journalist Desmond Tutu reflections summit Afrikaner Operation tax leader politics independence war Aid Obote hijacks Personal Letters publicity