- Commonwealth accused of loss of 'moral leadership'
- Brush, brush, brush, yet the dust remains
- African legacies: settler-colonialism, land-politics
- Debt and Africa's poor: the World Bank relents
- Tainted data hide the cost if Africa's upheavals
- African Deadlines: "Twenty Two Years in the Long Grass of Central Africa without a break"
- Dizzy Worms - An African Tale
- Africa must act on Zimbabwe's disaster
- Crisis in Kenya leaves guilty stain on the west
- Last Orders at Harrods
Rugasira Irish Times Nelson Mandela summit Githongo IMF Financial Aid Uganda Ethiopia legal Somali coast Democracy African angst Novel Neutrality leader Monetary Fund Mugabe UDI Travel Binaisa Rugby David Case danger ower Kampala Soweto The Emperor Desmond Tutu Leopard Hills globalisation independence Lusaka reflections press freedom