- Brush, brush, brush, yet the dust remains
- Commonwealth accused of loss of 'moral leadership'
- Tainted data hide the cost if Africa's upheavals
- Debt and Africa's poor: the World Bank relents
- African legacies: settler-colonialism, land-politics
- African Deadlines: "Twenty Two Years in the Long Grass of Central Africa without a break"
- Dizzy Worms - An African Tale
- Crisis in Kenya leaves guilty stain on the west
- Last Orders at Harrods
- Spirited general who fought for the poor
Irish Times Leopard Hills Biography Harrods African Deadlines Nigeria African angst IMF Financial Aid Immigration help reflections Dizzy Worms future Monetary Fund globalisation government Memoirs journalist Novel Desmond Tutu donors danger Literary Review Kampala Democracy Somali coast Rhodesia Gobind Nankani corruption Nelson Mandela Soweto war Royal Malewane liberation