- Brush, brush, brush, yet the dust remains
- Commonwealth accused of loss of 'moral leadership'
- African legacies: settler-colonialism, land-politics
- Debt and Africa's poor: the World Bank relents
- Tainted data hide the cost if Africa's upheavals
- African Deadlines: "Twenty Two Years in the Long Grass of Central Africa without a break"
- Dizzy Worms - An African Tale
- Crisis in Kenya leaves guilty stain on the west
- Last Orders at Harrods
- Africa must act on Zimbabwe's disaster
Luxury Lodge Personal Letters salesman Rugasira prime minister Africa death legal corruption Memoirs cat press freedom protest UN South Africa Finance Raymond O'Donnell Mozambique David Case Economic Recovery hijacks letters Kuwisha warrior The White Giraffe News Biography Novel congo visions Irish Times Royal Malewane tax Lusaka Dizzy Worms