- Brush, brush, brush, yet the dust remains
- Commonwealth accused of loss of 'moral leadership'
- African legacies: settler-colonialism, land-politics
- Debt and Africa's poor: the World Bank relents
- Tainted data hide the cost if Africa's upheavals
- African Deadlines: "Twenty Two Years in the Long Grass of Central Africa without a break"
- Dizzy Worms - An African Tale
- Africa must act on Zimbabwe's disaster
- Crisis in Kenya leaves guilty stain on the west
- Last Orders at Harrods
publicity World Bank Eritrea journalist books Obote Susie Smith pakistan Nelson Mandela Neutrality protest Fatboy help Jeffrey D Sachs African Deadlines Africa The Emperor Personal Letters instititions danger donors Last Orders at Harrods Democracy Nigeria Novel Commonwealth reflections hijacks literature African angst Finance Kampala Dizzee Worms g8 Desmond Tutu