- Brush, brush, brush, yet the dust remains
- Commonwealth accused of loss of 'moral leadership'
- African legacies: settler-colonialism, land-politics
- Debt and Africa's poor: the World Bank relents
- Tainted data hide the cost if Africa's upheavals
- African Deadlines: "Twenty Two Years in the Long Grass of Central Africa without a break"
- Dizzy Worms - An African Tale
- Africa must act on Zimbabwe's disaster
- Crisis in Kenya leaves guilty stain on the west
- Last Orders at Harrods
help Afrikaner Anti-Homosexual Laws Michaela Wrong Rhodesia protest Monetary Fund Commonwealth Book Review Last Orders at Harrods economy Rugasira Luxury Lodge liberation The Emperor Crisis FT Magazine books UN culture poverty reflections Lumbashi World Bank death Uganda corruption hijacks Kenya IMF Memoirs congo Mozambique Immigration Biography