- Brush, brush, brush, yet the dust remains
- Commonwealth accused of loss of 'moral leadership'
- Tainted data hide the cost if Africa's upheavals
- Debt and Africa's poor: the World Bank relents
- African legacies: settler-colonialism, land-politics
- African Deadlines: "Twenty Two Years in the Long Grass of Central Africa without a break"
- Dizzy Worms - An African Tale
- Crisis in Kenya leaves guilty stain on the west
- Last Orders at Harrods
- Spirited general who fought for the poor
death government The White Giraffe Susie Smith News economy prime minister congo Travel Asmara Biography World Bank Economic Recovery protest Kagnew Monetary Fund Commonwealth Personal Letters Nelson Mandela conflict leader Githongo David Case personality Britain politics Financial Times Crisis journalist cat Zambia war salesman Lusaka Kampala