- Commonwealth accused of loss of 'moral leadership'
- Brush, brush, brush, yet the dust remains
- African legacies: settler-colonialism, land-politics
- Debt and Africa's poor: the World Bank relents
- Tainted data hide the cost if Africa's upheavals
- African Deadlines: "Twenty Two Years in the Long Grass of Central Africa without a break"
- Dizzy Worms - An African Tale
- Africa must act on Zimbabwe's disaster
- Empire's angry offspring
- Crisis in Kenya leaves guilty stain on the west
South Africa literature Kampala Ryszard Kapuscinski legal Political Voice hijacks Dizzy Worms Famine Nigeria Travel FT Magazine Somali coast politics Desmond Tutu News press freedom Soweto Anti-Homosexual Laws Power Literary Review prime minister Kagnew help Zaire Rhodesia Dadaab Fatboy law personality Memoirs journalist corruption Personal Letters Africa