- Brush, brush, brush, yet the dust remains
- Commonwealth accused of loss of 'moral leadership'
- African legacies: settler-colonialism, land-politics
- Debt and Africa's poor: the World Bank relents
- Tainted data hide the cost if Africa's upheavals
- African Deadlines: "Twenty Two Years in the Long Grass of Central Africa without a break"
- Dizzy Worms - An African Tale
- Crisis in Kenya leaves guilty stain on the west
- Last Orders at Harrods
- Africa must act on Zimbabwe's disaster
war Rhodesia future Novel Binaisa Crisis military Finance Susie Smith help exile leader News reflections salesman Githongo Anti-Homosexual Laws Personal Letters conflict warrior Human Rights Harrods IMF Travel mile end visions South Africa Zambia economy African Deadlines Biography Mozambique globalisation Economic Recovery Raymond O'Donnell