- Brush, brush, brush, yet the dust remains
- Commonwealth accused of loss of 'moral leadership'
- African legacies: settler-colonialism, land-politics
- Debt and Africa's poor: the World Bank relents
- Tainted data hide the cost if Africa's upheavals
- African Deadlines: "Twenty Two Years in the Long Grass of Central Africa without a break"
- Dizzy Worms - An African Tale
- Crisis in Kenya leaves guilty stain on the west
- Last Orders at Harrods
- Africa must act on Zimbabwe's disaster
Mozambique politics Aid cat African angst Lusaka Human Rights summit visions Michael Holman Travel help Democracy donors g8 Raymond O'Donnell Profile danger Kagnew Somali coast culture Personal Letters Memoirs tax war memo leak corruption Commonwealth Dizzee Worms Uganda pakistan Zambia Afrikaner Book Review reflections