- Commonwealth accused of loss of 'moral leadership'
- Brush, brush, brush, yet the dust remains
- African legacies: settler-colonialism, land-politics
- Debt and Africa's poor: the World Bank relents
- Tainted data hide the cost if Africa's upheavals
- African Deadlines: "Twenty Two Years in the Long Grass of Central Africa without a break"
- Dizzy Worms - An African Tale
- Africa must act on Zimbabwe's disaster
- Crisis in Kenya leaves guilty stain on the west
- Last Orders at Harrods
exile literature Profile letters prime minister Eritrea publicity Literary Review Democracy Apartheid journalist Financial Aid Economic Recovery Leopard Hills Nigeria Kenya memo leak News Aid war Mandela leader World Bank press freedom Somali coast Last Orders at Harrods zimbabwe Luxury Lodge The Emperor Kuwisha Irish Times Michael Holman Neutrality Memoirs Dadaab