- Brush, brush, brush, yet the dust remains
- Tainted data hide the cost if Africa's upheavals
- Debt and Africa's poor: the World Bank relents
- Commonwealth accused of loss of 'moral leadership'
- African legacies: settler-colonialism, land-politics
- Crisis in Kenya leaves guilty stain on the west
- Last Orders at Harrods
- Spirited general who fought for the poor
- African Deadlines: "Twenty Two Years in the Long Grass of Central Africa without a break"
- Dizzy Worms - An African Tale
Literary Review book of the week Michael Holman military Dizzy Worms Human Rights literature Rugasira donors Zambia publicity Lumbashi Somali coast David Case Apartheid pakistan Neutrality Anti-corruption Commonwealth Harrods IMF economy protest World Bank Gobind Nankani press freedom Dizzee Worms Book Review Biography independence help Uganda g8 hijacks books