- Brush, brush, brush, yet the dust remains
- Commonwealth accused of loss of 'moral leadership'
- African legacies: settler-colonialism, land-politics
- Debt and Africa's poor: the World Bank relents
- Tainted data hide the cost if Africa's upheavals
- African Deadlines: "Twenty Two Years in the Long Grass of Central Africa without a break"
- Dizzy Worms - An African Tale
- Africa must act on Zimbabwe's disaster
- Crisis in Kenya leaves guilty stain on the west
- Last Orders at Harrods
politics summit Mozambique The White Giraffe memo leak Britain salesman war economy Ethiopia Memoirs legal letters Personal Letters Last Orders at Harrods personality publicity Famine Political Voice Operation Anti-corruption Rhodesia Zaire reflections Immigration Lusaka Somali coast Irish Times News congo hijacks Mandela Desmond Tutu Githongo Apartheid