- Commonwealth accused of loss of 'moral leadership'
- Brush, brush, brush, yet the dust remains
- African legacies: settler-colonialism, land-politics
- Debt and Africa's poor: the World Bank relents
- Tainted data hide the cost if Africa's upheavals
- African Deadlines: "Twenty Two Years in the Long Grass of Central Africa without a break"
- Dizzy Worms - An African Tale
- Africa must act on Zimbabwe's disaster
- Empire's angry offspring
- Crisis in Kenya leaves guilty stain on the west
Uganda books Mugabe congo Somali coast Asmara Neutrality Memoirs pakistan conflict Travel Literary Review tax UN Band Aid Fatboy Famine g8 Book Review warrior Kagnew Aid Yoweri Museveni Michael Holman Economic Recovery globalisation future Operation death poverty instititions Lusaka The Emperor donors Britain