- Commonwealth accused of loss of 'moral leadership'
- Brush, brush, brush, yet the dust remains
- African legacies: settler-colonialism, land-politics
- Debt and Africa's poor: the World Bank relents
- Tainted data hide the cost if Africa's upheavals
- African Deadlines: "Twenty Two Years in the Long Grass of Central Africa without a break"
- Dizzy Worms - An African Tale
- Africa must act on Zimbabwe's disaster
- Crisis in Kenya leaves guilty stain on the west
- Last Orders at Harrods
South Africa Dizzy Worms Monetary Fund Dizzee Worms Last Orders at Harrods book of the week Financial Times News Kampala Uganda letters Crisis leader Political Voice death press freedom Afrikaner Power Irish Times journalist Luxury Lodge Memoirs Africa The Emperor politics Lusaka Parkinson's ower Travel Kagnew Dadaab zimbabwe Ethiopia Band Aid World Bank